[Amps] High voltage connectors > 5kV rated working voltage for PS to RF deck connection _

Frank Goenninger DG1SBG frank_goenninger at t-online.de
Sun Oct 23 13:15:48 EDT 2005

While finishing my separated PS chassis now the question is which
connectors to take for running B+ / B- to the RF deck ...
I'd like to use a model which is save up to 10kV, but has at least a
rating of 5 kV DC. I know the Huber+Suhner SHV series but these are
at the limits with 5 kV DC. Any other suggestions that have the same
mechanical quality as the HuSu SHV type?

Mni tnx es 73 de Frank DG1SBG