[Amps] 3-500z

Mike Schatzberg cherokeehillfarm at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 27 11:34:11 EDT 2005

Hello Rich:

I have here spec sheets for the old Eimac triodes, the newer version Eimac,
and the Amperex tubes.  I have never seen a formal spec sheet for the
Chinese triodes.  Can you post the Chinese Graphite Anode Specifications
here?  I know that Pride in the PRC produces these tubes, and probably
private labels for others.  I believe the Mu may be as high as 160 on those
tubes with the 600 watt plate dissipation, but I have no written
confirmation of that.

Thank you.

73,

Mike