[Amps] Buyer beware!

Paul Whatton paul.whatton at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 30 06:46:28 EST 2005

Hi Richard

I'm not quite ready to go public yet. I'm giving him one last chance and
since he isn't answering my emails any more (the excuse was computer
problems when I spoke to him on his cell), I'll be writing a recorded
delivery letter this week giving him a limited time to send the boards
or return my money. If he doesn't do that you'll all know for sure
because I'll publish the whole of our email correspondence on the web..

But I wanted to put something in here by way of warning. His early
emails to me implied he may be selling other gear and so some of you may
be offered things.

Enough for now. I just hope he sends either the boards or my money back
and that it is resolved.

And I'll leave Ian to pick up the point about tetrode control  :-)

73 Paul G4DCV