[Amps] Read this- buyer beware- identity revealed

Administrator amps at myrealbox.com
Sun Oct 30 10:33:50 EST 2005

Now that the identity has been posted, this thread (and "buyer beware")
should end now.  This forum is not the place for any "bashing" but
an occasional warning about less than honest sellers is fine.

To all concerned:  In the future, do not post about "anonymous" sellers.
One post indicating the name, call and location (city/state/province)
is enough.  Any follow-up comments (for example, "He ripped me off,
too") should be sent directly to the original poster - not to the
group.

73,

    ... Administrator,
        amps at contesting.com