[Amps] Eimac 8560A Tubes

k7fm k7fm at teleport.com
Sun Oct 30 22:27:38 EST 2005

"I have four (4) Eimac 8560A tubes new old stock in the original boxs that
need a home. Don't have a clue as to value other than what some tube guys
lists say. Anyone interested? I believe these are similar to the 4CX250 but
are conduction cooled."

These might be useful for someone who has the conduction cooled SB-230 amp.
They could not be run grounded grid, but could be run as a conventional grid
driven amp with a resistive load on the grid and normal screen voltage.  You
would need a screen voltage supply and regulator.  Not simple, but one way
to save the amp when the 8875 tube well runs dry.

Colin  K7FM