[Amps] Mobile high power

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II bill at wjschmidt.com
Mon Oct 31 23:13:54 EST 2005

Pictures?  Yeah I may have some.  My kids maintain our website, so it could
be a while before they appear though.  They were supposed put up the
pictures of my radial burying device and that has not happened yet either.

1,499 watts is not enough power in the vehicle....

Sincerely,

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II  K9HZ
Trustee of the North American QRO - Central Division Club - K9ZC

Email: bill at wjschmidt.com
WebPage: www.wjschmidt.com

"It's not what you take with you... but what you leave behind that counts.
Live each day as if it were your last."