[Amps] Screen Supply for 4CX250 series

David Lisney g0fvt at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 11 15:01:12 EDT 2005

Hi, a couple of people emailed me off list for the circuit diagram of my
transistor stabilised screen supply, sorry I had a hard-drive failure (how
do they possibly claim such amazing MTBFs) if those concerned would care to
email me I can supply digital photos and a sketchy scanned diagram. The
circuit uses two BU208 tv transistors and a thyristor crowbar. It is not as
clever as Ian G3SEKs circuit however it is simple and apparently effective.
I will endeavour to get some practical stuff on my webspace soon..
If the parties concerned could please contact me again I will forward the
relevant information.

73s de David G0FVT