[Amps] 4-1000

HAROLD B MANDEL ka1xo at juno.com
Sun Sep 11 13:52:59 EDT 2005

Dear Rich,

1. What anode voltage and current is your supply rated at?
2. What resistance and wattage bleeder did you go with?
3. Did you use a 200 to 400 watt, 25 ohm anode protection resistor?
4. Did you step-start the anode supply?
5. Did you incorporate a HV shutoff with a vacuum relay?
6. Are you planning on using a vacuum variable TUNE capacitor to
withstand the HV?
7. Are you going to go with Grounded Grid or Grid Drive?

Questions, questions!

Thanks,

Hal Mandel
W4HBM