[Amps] Alpha releases New Amp 9500

Keith Dutson kdutson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 16 12:19:34 EDT 2005

I respectfully disagree.  I think anyone with an older computer that can
afford one of these amps can surely afford to get a new PC that has USB.
However, I must say I am not planning to purchase a 9500 at this time.
Instead, I ordered one of the last 20 87A's.  Hopefully it will be delivered
later this month.

73, Keith NM5G