[Amps] Emtron DX14 or DX15

Marc Wullaert marc.wullaert3 at pandora.be
Sun Sep 18 02:50:36 EDT 2005

Would be a ok in 48 hours SO2R contesting for me.Whe have a 2kw output
licence in contesting
here in Belgium.I don't see a Acoms2000 driving 2kw out 48 hours.If you
wanna work
that multiplier quickly you need all extras aka more power '' auto tune''
and a good antenna!!

Ok about the Emtron ,but I dont have 3 phase .In belgium now you can get
only 3 phase if you
have electric heating or if you are a self-employed for machine's.
I ones tried and toke my manual tune Emtron  2,5kw out to the shop for
3phase license and told them this was my new
heating system.No luck.I forgot to take of the 2 phase socket !!

Marc  ON4MA
73/dx