[Amps] Paypal only

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 13 12:40:10 EDT 2006

Conrad,

I only posted that because we have so many folks on here selling and buying both amps, parts, and test equipment on ebay. I would have been happy to not have seen any replies to it, and was what its purpose was. It did get a little out of hand though with all the replies to and from. I guess I'm going to have to quit replying and making it larger myself.

Best,

Will