[Amps] How to shut down mail list

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Fri Apr 21 01:50:01 EDT 2006

On Apr 20, 2006, at 8:22 PM, Jim Isbell, W5JAI wrote:

> I need to shut it down for 3-4 weeks while I am out of town.  Anyone
> know how its done on this list.

and at the bottom of the page there is a line which says, "To
unsubscribe from Amps, get a password reminder, or change your
subscription options enter your subscription email address:"

Enter your email address and click on "unsubscribe or edit options".

Enter your password and click on "login".  If you don't know your
password, there is an option to have it emailed to you (unlike some
others, this list doesn't seem to automatically mail you a password
reminder each month).

Scroll down to the list options and check "disable" on the mail
delivery option.

To get it back after you return, repeat the process and uncheck
"disable".

73, Bob N7XY