[Amps] Plate Impedance, ARRL

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 26 12:09:37 EDT 2006

Jim,

I'm not knocking using 1.8 as that's what I use and it works. The reason I broought all this up is that they do not make it clear from what I read that these factors are for triodes only that I seen. Also, the terms differences that we use where they say the plate load resistance is the same as plate impedance.