[Amps] Checking for IMD

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Fri Aug 11 10:59:17 EDT 2006

An oscillator, good mixer and a sound card running FFT should work. You
want to mix the RF down to around 10 kHz ( center of the sound card
frequency range) and observe sidebands around it.

You can use a sound card to also produce the two tone test signal to insert
into the SSB exciter.

73
Bill wa4lav