[Amps] Mechanical question

W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Fri Aug 11 23:12:57 EDT 2006

Why not use rubber hose?
Jim W7RY

-----Original Message-----
From: amps-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:amps-bounces at contesting.com]
On Behalf Of mike kendall
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 9:34 AM
To: amps at contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Mechanical question

Hello all,
    I recieved the cold plate (liquid cooling plate that attaches to the
heat spreader) in for the linear project I'm working on.  It has 1/8
inch copper tubing coming out of it for a couple inches and is designed
to have more copper brake line soldered/brazed to it.  Is there a tool
that I could use to expand out the brake line a little so it will slip
over the other brake line and allow a good mechanical connection before
soldering?
  73,
  Mike