[Amps] Mechanical question

KA9OFM John Garrett ka9ofm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 23:51:10 EDT 2006

I don't know exactly what size you are trying to get but you might try using
a swagging tool. They are used in refrigeration to open copper pipe so a
piece can be soledered, like to join together 2 1/2" copper tubes. They are
like a punch that you just drive into the tube to expand it. Here are some
that are for sale on eBay but if you look around I am sure you can find a
much nicer set and maybe cheaper too.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Refrigeration-Aircon-Copper-Tube-Swagging-Tools_W0QQitemZ270017359638QQihZ017QQcategoryZ53226QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Good Luck,

John, KA9OFM