[Amps] Anodizing aluminum, painting etc.

k7rdx k7rdx at charter.net
Thu Aug 17 10:33:45 EDT 2006

Most if not all of the older automotive radiators (Pre 1970`s) were made
from brass and painted black mainly for looks and corrosion
protection..Nearly all modern radiators are made of aluminum and for a given
surface area are at least twice to three times as efficient than those made
from brass...The aluminum radiators are NOT painted by the manufacturer,they
are anodized for protection.Jim K7RDX..