[Amps] QST

Bob Maser bmaser at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Dec 18 13:14:13 EST 2006

So Hal, what you're saying is that any ham with half a brain should not look
in QST for articles of substance.  I've found that to be the case for the
last few years.  Why do we even subscribe to QST?  Maybe it's because of all
the equipment manufacturers that need a place to hawk their stuff.  What a
hobby!

Bob W6TR