[Amps] SB200 sick

chuck H chuck96582000 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 12:33:17 EST 2006

I checked wiring of bandswitch; checks out fine
straight forward only five connections 4 for loading
coils and that is hard to screw up as they are cut to
length and in order. The other one is for 10/15 meter
coil. the only other one is on bottom that connects
load & tune caps together and then to relay. I
reburnished contacts on relay already and it ohms out
fine to antenna with relay pulled in. With relay not
energized the feed through is perfect from radio to
antenna. The only other connection is to a 100uuf cap
for 80 and 40 meters but that isn't engaged in any
other position. Not in 10/15/20 meter position. I have
reinstalled switch as per instructions of assembly
manual making sure that index is same as other waffers.