[Amps] Int'l Radio Service Division

HAROLD B MANDEL ka1xo at juno.com
Fri Feb 24 19:44:35 EST 2006

Does anyone know if the Int'l Radio Service Division is still in
business?

I shipped my TS-450S/AT down to them in Fort Pierce, FL on
2/13/06.  772 - 489 - 6302; intlradio at juno.com
www.qth.com/irsd/repair.html

I tried to call, but their answering machine then said,
"We will accept incoming telephone calls next on
  February Sixteenth, from two P.M. until four P.M."

Needless to say, February Sixteenth came and
went at about the speed of a neutrino going through
a plate of whipped cream.  (Unfortunately, all these
business details keep getting in the way of my
personal day....)

After then, no answering machine response at all.

U.P.S. says they left my radio box on their front
porch without a signature on the Fifteenth.

No e-mail responses, no voice-mail telling
me to call back in 2013, faxes go unanswered.

Tell me, dear Ampers, do you think this is a lost
cause?  Do I need to call Benny The Torch from
'Jersey, who happens to be wintering in Boca and ask
him for a drop-by?

If anyone knows Mark, or knows "Yea or Nay,"
please give me a hint.

Oh, I'll have Benny stop by the DIN plug
factory next time he's skiing in Bern.

Hal
W4HBM