[Amps] How about this furnace?

Larry N. Carman lncarman at swbell.net
Mon Jan 2 11:23:45 EST 2006

Guess this isn't really on the exact subject but a thought just crossed my
mind. The 10,000 amp on ebay is listed at $9500 and the phone number is
shown in the description. With a price that high, maybe he doesn't really
want to sell it on ebay because of applied charges on a successful sale.
Wouldn't the auction savings be substantially lower on an unsuccessful
auction? That would be cheap advertising to a large audience. No one would
think of doing that ... would they?  Ebay couldn't / wouldn't band one for
that.
Larry N5BIP