[Amps] AM6154's Amps FS

Byron Tatum bjtatum at ev1.net
Sat Jan 7 01:07:48 EST 2006

Hello,
    I would like to offer a package  to someone interested in the AM6154 / AM6155 series VHF amplifiers.
    1.    QTY of 10 amplifiers with cavities, no tubes ---------------  The mainframes are a mix of AM6154 and AM 6155. They are clean and tested, working, complete with covers. The cavities are excellent, they have been dis-assembled, checked to insure good silver plating and brackets and silver cleaned. The cavities are ready for conversion and have had these items removed : original input circuit, power sensor and low pass filter. Good teflon chimney, good anode collet, tube socket -- no overheated stuff here.
    2.     Assortment of spares ------------------- Several mainframes, numerous modules { several of blowers, AC/AC conv. and grid bias, one power supply plus a lot a various parts { hardware, time delay relays, cavity parts, metering boards, etc.} Too much to list.
        If someone does take me up on this I would discuss sale of a few more cavities { some converted} plus a few tubes, if interested. Lot sale only.Pickup only near Houston, TX.  Price is 1900.00
                    Thanks, WA5THJ.