[Amps] new mobile amps from THP

pa3duv@planet.nl pa3duv at planet.nl
Wed Jan 11 09:43:07 EST 2006

Bill,

Using a Henry SS750 @ 1100 watt output in my 2005 Toyota I do not have
any issues concerning RFI to the cars electronics.

Most likely these problems will occur due to flaws in the RF grounding
of the mobile station.

A very interesting website is the one from Alan Applegate, k0bg. The
article about chassis bonding and RF surpression might be of interest.

http://www.k0bg.com/

Cheers, Dick
PA3DUV