[Amps] GS-35B Vertical Mounting & Input Impedance

k7rdx k7rdx at charter.net
Thu Jan 12 12:04:06 EST 2006

Does anyone have any history on the GS-7b? I have a few here and have been
testing them in one of the decks I built for a Op here.. The tube I was told
has close specs to GS-35b and from our testing (On hf) Seems to run cooler
and requires somewhat less drive for similar power output. Any of you guys
in Europe know the origional intent for this tube? Military version of
GS-35b?Thanks, Jim K7RDX..