[Amps] DXpedition Amp Recommendation

Keith Dutson kdutson at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 18 10:04:06 EST 2006

Hal,

We are looking for something that can be purchased quickly.  Also, the 77 is
really a heavyweight and would seem to be overkill.  I have two 87A's in the
shack but do not want to subject them to the possible shipping abuse
associated with this trip.  Someone has already suggested the new SGC amp
with switching power supply which is appealing because of size and weight.

Keith