[Amps] Tuned Input

Hector Garcia XE2K j_hector_garcia at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 20 03:00:15 EST 2006

Looks a very easy solution to my MLA-2500 and don't
burn the ICE bandpass filter that just handle 200w
with low SWR.

the problem is to use the tunner connected to the amp
(amp OFF)  with my radio at 200w   the LDG tunner just
handle 125 maximum, i will like to have the option to
use my radio  in the transparent mode  just don't
worry to disconect or by pass the tuner , is a very
good option to use my amp with a fast tunning at any
band  specially  15m where the SWR is close to 2:1

<http://www.ldgelectronics.com/manuals/AT-100AMP%20Manual.pdf>