[Amps] OT : The word rookie

TexasRF@aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 20:57:45 EST 2006

A google search for "origin of rookie" turns up over 700,000 hits. Some
plausible explanations appear on the first page returned but there seems to be  no
one definite answer. It is kind of like the origin of "ham"; seems to be lost
 in time with only a few guesses left.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 1/23/2006 5:44:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,