[Amps] spraying tank coils ?

kenw2dtc kenw2dtc at comcast.net
Tue Jan 24 17:25:54 EST 2006

Thanks to all who replied on the list and privately.  I will indeed look
into the clear high temp engine enamel.

In answer to all the silver plating suggestions, yes I thought of that
first, but after a while a large 75 meter copper tubing coil with silver
oxide would look real nasty.  A shiny copper coil would appeal to me more.

Thanks to all,

73,
Ken W2DTC