[Amps] Tempo 2000 Transformers For Sale

K4SO res0k0o8 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 26 21:06:07 EST 2006

Builders,

I have the plate and filament transformers from a Tempo 2000 for sale.
Originally for a pair of 3-400s, the filament transformer is 10V CT with
110, 115, and 230V primary taps.

The plate transformer is designed for a doubler and is compact, but
reasonably "hefty." Remember, this is from the 2000W (SSB) input era. The
CW/SSB switch is still in place (rocker), designed for 1800V or 2500V
output in a voltage doubler circuit. There are 117 and 234V primary taps.

Any offers? I'll break up the pair if you don't want/need both and ship at
actual shipping cost from 20181. UPS Ground should be reasonable.  I'm
guessing the plate transformer is 40 lbs and the filament transformer is
about 10 lbs.

73, Mark
www.k4so.com