[Amps] What blower?

Tony King - W4ZT amps080605 at w4zt.com
Fri Jan 27 17:15:49 EST 2006

I would suggest the 2C647 because of its lower RPM (quieter) and with
the slightly higher air flow, should do nicely. It costs slightly less
too. I agree with Jim, Grainger is less cost.  You'll have to create an
account there... use your call as your company name, create a login and
order it.

73, Tony W4ZT