[Amps] power supply for larger solid-state amps

TexasRF@aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Fri Jan 27 20:12:52 EST 2006

Perhaps you could find a 12.6vac transformer rated for 8 or 10 amps and
series boost the 120vac enough to overcome the diode voltage drops. The 10v 100A
transformer would need to handle some extra stress at high duty cycle. Your
amplifier is not rated for 100% duty cycle so the transformer might ok.

73,
Gerald K5GW

n a message dated 1/27/2006 6:54:04 P.M. Central Standard Time,