[Amps] What blower?

N7HIY N7HIY at comcast.net
Sat Jan 28 08:33:26 EST 2006

Hi Mike,

put in a blower that exceeds the tube's requirement by at least 10% and then
speed control down for needed cooling at duty cycle in use, far more
adaptive, can be used for contest digital modes and has higher resale
value...can even put in thermostat controlled speed control for even less
operating noise

Cliff N7HIY