[Amps] fan experts

W0UN -- John Brosnahan shr at swtexas.net
Sun Jan 29 08:05:16 EST 2006

At 05:31 AM 1/29/2006, Phil Clements wrote:

> > does anyone know a good fan expert, seems we need one bad, real bad,
>
>I'm no expert, but those German blowers with the pot metal housings and
>capacitor start are the finest and quietest I've ever used.

Not sure to which ones you are referring.  ETO used the die-cast aluminum cased
EBM/Papst blowers that were very quiet in their commercial MRI equipment.

But these are not German but rather US.  Here are some blower selection
guidelines from them.    http://www.ebmpapst.us/pdfs/ebmselect.pdf

And a spec sheet on a typical blower to see if this is the one to which you
are referring.   http://www.ebmpapst.us/allpdfs/G2E108%2EPDF

John   W0UN