[Amps] Master Voltohmyst

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 29 19:07:09 EST 2006

All,

Well things turned out well and the seller agreed to $60 total counting shipping which was actually $1 under what I had promised in all. The meter was worth it as it was like a new one so I'm satisfied. I mainly wanted to blow off a little steam today so please excuse me. I gained a lesson out of the deal, and know what to look for ahead in the future. Thanks to all who wrote with ideas to help get me out of the mess, and some of the horror stories that's happened to others on there : )

Best,

Will