[Amps] GU74s and SK1A sockets FOR SALE

Mark Killmon mark at k4so.com
Mon Jan 30 09:27:34 EST 2006

QROers,

A fellow changed his mind about buying these, so they're for sale again.

I have a pair of NOS 4CX800/GU74Bs bought about 5 years ago from W4TH
with unused SK1A sockets. These were for a 2M amp and a spare that
never got off the drawing board (for me.)

Current pricing seems to be $139 each and about $59 for sockets.

My price for both tubes and sockets, $230, plus shipping (actual).
Pictures available, but they look like the others you've seen, pink
ceramic and dull finish plates. Sockets are very nice and brand new.

73, Mark
K4SO