[Amps] QEX Innovative Tube Linear?

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 7 16:54:07 EDT 2006

I just looked at the curves for several sweep tubes including the ones I mentioned, and they didn't start to bend until around 250 Vdc and below. They were flat from there on up in voltage until the maximum permissable anode voltage rating. Running them just at or below the maximum permissable anode voltage would be recommended. Some designers of the past tried to run them at a much greater anode voltage than what the spec sheets say is permissable. I'll try to post the different maximum anode voltages later this evening.

Best,

Will