[Amps] L4-B Power Supply

dcoffman at iquest.net dcoffman at iquest.net
Wed Jul 12 10:36:55 EDT 2006

Tom,

I did mine by soldering a butt connector to the lead and then soldering a
brass solid wire ( Used in the hobby shops as well as the welding industry) in
the other end.  I then bent them at the correct angle to match the existing
holes.  I did not want to modify any more parts then necessary.  I also
soldered new bleeder resistors across the new brass leads.  There is a very
good web page on the internet describing this method.  I don't have it at
hand, however a google search should bring it up.

73 - Doug N9XTF