[Amps] output of SB220 typical TSPA

Joe Isabella n3ji at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 20:34:41 EDT 2006

1100 or so on 10m, 1400ish on 75.  I dont have a 160m antenna, so I never tried it on that band...  Definitely could've been meter accuaracy issues since it was low on the high bands and higher on the low bands, but that is also not atypical for that amp with the measures mods.  And over a kW is PEE-Lenty on 10m...  If you can't do it with that power level, another kW probably won't help much.

I replied to the fils question off-list in a hurry, but they were high as well because of the high line voltage (like 5.8V!!!!).  I installed the Measures thin teflon wire mod and dropped it to about 5.2V or so.  I don't remember exact voltages as it's been a while, and I've sold the amp...

Joe