[Amps] Question

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 18 01:31:08 EDT 2006

All,

This I know is off topic, but I'm wondering what a B&K model E-200D RF generator is worth now in good condition? This one has the manual/schematic, test leads, and is complete with no damage. I know these are cheaper generators, but I have the chance to buy one at I think a good price. Also, I'd like to know any problems any have had with these from past users, etc. I'm wanting to use this as a back up generator or use it where high precision is not required (hobby, etc.). I have those type generators already. Please reply off the list, and any comments are welcome.

Thanks,

Will