[Amps] valve check

Vic wb4slm at cox.net
Tue Jul 18 16:18:58 EDT 2006

I have two coax base 3CX3000A7 & two 4-1000PR valves for the big amp that I'll probably never build .. I'm wanting to sell these items and start cleaning out the shack.. they were new when acquired and were without original boxes -- before I attempt to market I want to be sure the tubes are in working condition.. at one time I knew of a test facility which could do such, but I can no longer find the "sticky note" with the information .. I'm sure with the wealth of knowledge available on this list someone can direct me to a reputable source who will not switch serial numbers as happened to me in my novice days .. and no, I'm not interested in selling without having the tubes certified first.. pls don't ask  -- thanks Vic -- WB4SLM //