[Amps] RF Chokes

w1itt at att.net w1itt at att.net
Tue Jul 18 16:30:27 EDT 2006

Tom & Phil
My network analyzer is out on the west coast right now, awaiting the repair of a 500 foot crane that was going to be used to lift a couple TV broadcast antennas.  Just for grins, when I get it back to the real world, I will look at a couple electrolytics swept from 160 through 10 meters.  You've got me wondering now what sort of "load" they present.....
Always fun to hear from the lads here on "amps".  We cover all the stuff they left out at school!!
Thanks and 73
Norm W1itt
From: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji at w8ji.com>