[Amps] Pi network tuning

Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH) w5uc at cox.net
Sun Jul 23 22:33:55 EDT 2006

Thanks Tom.  The next question is;  Does it matter which side of the
blocking capacitor I attach the termination to ground.  This is a 50 mHz
amp, and to attach to the anodes would mean long leads. If I hang the
resistor at the input to the pi-network, (across C1) the leads can be short.

73,
Mike, W5UC
http://members.cox.net/w5uc