[Amps] Eimac 4-1000A Would like to sell but...

OTAKEBI at aol.com OTAKEBI at aol.com
Mon Jul 24 16:27:21 EDT 2006

I have an Eimac 4-1000A tube that I would like to sell but I do not know  its
value.
I obtained this tube from the wife of a silent key.
It was in a box with a lot of packing.
I do not know if this thing works but, why pack something up so  well if it
was junk?
Seems to have a rather large base with a hole on the bottom.
I do not know if it is part of the tube or a cooling system type  base.
Anyway, I have no use for this thing and want to sell it.
I was going to make a lamp out of it but thought what a waste if it  works.
If anyone would like to tell me what I have and its value I would consider
selling it to a person who could check it to see if it functions.
I live it Tampa, FL. and would be happy yo get it to a person who might be
interested in it.
If not to far away.
I could bring it over for someone to check it before you buy.
Let me know and if no interest it will become a lamp.
Dan/N4VET
_otakebi at aol.com_ (mailto:otakebi at aol.com)