[Amps] Looking for info: SRF7053 device

Steve Thompson g8gsq at eltac.co.uk
Mon Jul 24 18:02:12 EDT 2006

Will Matney wrote:

> Also, didn't another company take over the MRF line to manufacture it? I was thinking that M/ACom did that, but ASI (Advanced Semiconductor) also gives a replacement number now.
When Motorola pulled the plug on all but BTS devices, M/A Com took over
the rf power lines, lower power stuff and linear devices went to
Microsemi. I don't know what's happened since then, but several other
companies have offered 'equivalents' to some of the common widespread
parts for many years. In my experience they rarely work simply as drop
in replacements.

Steve