[Amps] FW: Changes to this Reflector

Administrator amps at myrealbox.com
Mon Jun 5 09:53:57 EDT 2006

In view of recent comments on the list, I am forwarding a posting
from the late Bill Fisher, W4AN.  While the list is not returning
to full moderation mode, please note Bill's comments on what is
not acceptable on this list.

In particular, the list will not tolerate personal insults - even
if 'intended' as a joke.  Over the last few years, this list has
lost too many good amp builders and representatives of several
manufacturers/suppliers due to the bad manners, insults and snake
oil that often dominate the content here.

Further, the meta discussions about the operation of the list are
off-limits.  Anyone who does not like the way the list operates
and is not willing to behave in a gentlemanly manner is welcome
to unsubscribe and go elsewhere.

If anyone has comments, feel free to respond directly to me.
Do not post your comments to the list.

73,

   ... Administrator
       amps at contesting.com