[Amps] PSK-31

Harold Mandel ka1xo at juno.com
Mon Jun 5 11:37:20 EDT 2006

Since the new 2 x 3CPX800A7 amplifier has proven not to
go up in smoke while operating from the hotel room, and
since the hotel lights only dim on voice peaks in high voltage
I want to get active on PSK-31, and cannot find info on
receiving intelligence (versus garbage characters).;

Understanding that most of my participation with this
group has been with building amplifiers, I beg your
indulgence with finding a source of knowledge to
educate me on how to tune PSK signals, what is the
favorite mode and how to tell if its Q- or B- PSK.

Thanks,

Hal
W4HBM