[Amps] emtron dx-1??? for a couple hundred bucks?

David C. Hallam dhallam at rapidsys.com
Mon Jun 5 14:20:01 EDT 2006

I don't know but that it shows the eBay system does work.  The feedback
system has warned that the seller might not legit and to stay away.

Other than that, ham fests, at least in the West Central Florida, are almost
a waste of time.  I go to almost every one I can and usually come home empty
handed.  I can't even find a decent knob.  It's a little discouraging to
drive a couple of hundred miles and come back with nothing.

David
KC2JD