[Amps] ESI 252

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 24 22:12:58 EDT 2006

I ran across another ESI 252 LCR meter on ebay. It doesn't have the test leads but I have the print that Tegam sent me on it showing the complete construction. I can send it to anyone that needs it. The meter generally sells for around $200 to $250 each so this in is a good deal starting at $65.99. I use a 253 which is the same meter but has automatic scale selection. These are very accurate, I can attest to that. If your winding your own chokes, this is a good piece of equipment to have on the bench.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-used-Impedance-Meter-252_W0QQitemZ230001061150QQihZ013QQcategoryZ25421QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Best,

Will