[Amps] International Radio Service Division

FoxRun foxrun at velocity.net
Wed Mar 1 14:29:10 EST 2006

I am taking a moment to add two very important pieces of information to this
thread on International Radio Service Division.

First, please recognize that [International Radio Service Division] is a
completely different company than [International Radio]!  I have no
connection to either company.

International Radio by George W2VJN is the company in Washington or Oregon
that makes
special filters, etc.  They do a great job, have exceptional customer
service, and they are _totally not connected to the company that some of you
are having such an unfortunate problem with_.  The company names are
similar,
but they are totally separate companies.

Second, I remember not to long ago when several people were suddenly having
problems with a company that did maintenance and upgrade work on Drake
equipment, which was very uncharacteristic of that company.  In the end I
recollect that it turned out the company's principal (and only employee) had
been involved in a very bad traffic accident and was unable to run the
business for quite some time.  Were people inconvenienced...Yes.  Was it
volitional...No.  It was an accident.

So some patience and benefit of the doubt may go a long way toward getting
things resolved in a diplomatic manner.  Maybe the poor guy is having a
health problem, family crisis, or other emergency. We really don't
know...When cool heads prevail everybody wins.

My very best regards,
Scott W3TX