[Amps] International Radio Service Division

HAROLD B MANDEL ka1xo at juno.com
Wed Mar 1 15:48:32 EST 2006

If you choose to review all the comments on QTH.COM, following the
different threads, [ IRSD ] and [ Intl Radio Service Division ] you will
see that there are matters listed since 2003.

The fact is that they did do work for individual customers from then
until now.

The fact is that they continue to advertise on the 'Web, and are hosted
by QTH.COM.

The fact is that there are individuals who have suffered similar
problems through years of business, and who have chosen to
review these transactions on a public forum.

As such, not being able to contact a public firm entrusted with
personal property, colored by reports on a review forum, might
lead to anxiety about the reputation of the equipment recipient.

Continued inattention to customer requirements in the light of
such bad publicity should evoke some response, don't you agree?

Even if Mr. Thomas were to just come out and say,
"Don't bother me. I'm busy," it would be satisfactory at best.

Leaving customers hanging for months,
with no way to contact the business, no response to e-mails,
faxes and registered mail does not evoke a warm and fuzzy
feeling.

Someone must know Mr. Thomas personally. That someone must
be aware that Mr. Thomas' policy regarding customer
communications is deleterious to his business.

I personally detest situations where caveat emptor applies.

It's like walking into a bar in the old west.

Hal
W4HBM